Hi! Long time no talk, loyal readers. LOL I am totally kidding because nobody reads this and it has always and will always be just a fun creative outlet for me (*talks to self*).
I had an epiphany the other day that there are so many products I love better than the ones heavily promoted online. I am not saying they are cheaper but I like them better, personally. Everything mentioned in this post I have purchased both versions, the blogger promoted item & the better item. 🙂
- Cold weather got you hiding your kisser? Don’t waste your money on the Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask at Sephora. Instead purchase Image Ormedic Sheer Pink Lip Enhancement Complex 0.25 oz. This lip serum provides serious healing and hydration.
- After a few time in the washer and dryer those Barefoot Dreams blankets are more like Barefoot Schemes. Are you a bougie blanket lover like me? Then the Kashwere Damask Throw in Slate/White, 52″ x 70″ -will make the whole 2 minutes you get to yourself laying down as a mom worthwhile.
- Skip the Tarte Shape Tape concealer and instead get Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer Vanilla – it is WAY less drying. If you are over 30, trust me on this one.
- I don’t know if I have ever been so obsessed with a product. Proof being I cannot make a commission on sharing this product with you, loyal readers. The Fenty Beauty setting powder if far and away better than any setting powder I have used. https://www.sephora.com/product/pro-filt-r-instant-retouch-setting-powder-P88779810?icid2=products%20grid:p88779810
- I am going out on a limb here but I stand by the following statement. As a long time lover of Oribe haircare, I enjoy Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 6.9oz, pack of 1 just as much. The scent rings designer label but the $14 price tag sits a lot better with me than the typical $38 tag on most Oribe haircare products. (Love you, Carlos!)
There you have it! I like to save on haircare but by gosh that blanket is so important to me. This is nothing against bloggers or people who promote things to make a living. There are a lot of great products out there that aren’t getting pushed that I love sharing with you, my readers (all 2 of you! Hi, mom! lol)