Ladies, let’s face it…we need some sense of normalcy right now. The days I pretend things are normal I feel much better than when I schlep around all day without a change of clothes and a shower. Paint your face. Feel better.
Here are my top 10 products for a simple, no hassle look!
1. Cetaphil SPF moisturizer with oil control – https://amzn.to/3esrUQx – you need to start your day with SPF every. damn. day. The sun is not your friend.
2. Airspun Setting Powder – https://amzn.to/2Vtzdic – Trust me when I tell you to do this in this order. After the SPF, do a light dusting all over your face of this tried and true staple your grandma had. Do yourself a favor and get the extra translucent shade.
3. Too Faced Primer Spray – https://amzn.to/2XEoJzr – After the light dusting spray this primer all over and let it sit a minute while you check Instagram. This 3 step make up hack keeps makeup on all the quarantine day long (and yall know how long those days are).
4. Image Ormedica Lippie – https://amzn.to/2VcK4hM Hands down the best lip stuff I have ever used. Yes, it is pricey.
5. Fenty Pro Filtr Powder – I do not have a commissioned link for this because I am not that cool yet 🙂 – This setting powder is my FAV. It makes your face look like a filter. The first shade I tried was “butter” but I actually prefer the “lavender” shade. It looks purple which is scary but it brightens up those dark circles from having a child.
6. Loreal Infalliable Foundation – https://amzn.to/34K48v5 – This drugstore foundation has become such a staple that I rarely buy foundation from Sephora anymore. If you’re fancy AF like me and never bought drugstore foundation you are probably wondering how in the world do people know which shade to buy. Here is the trick – findation.com. You enter in previous shades of foundation you have used from other brands and it tells you what shade you are for a BUNCH of brands. Again, you are so welcome. LOL
7. Tarte Toasted Palette – https://amzn.to/3euVzJ6 – I love every Tarte palette. I love this toasted one because I needed a break from the neutral colored ones I have used for years. I like that it has both matte and shimmer shades.
8. Too Faced Born This Way Concealer – https://amzn.to/34K4lyn – This concealer remains a staple. It, too, will take away the dark undereyes where your soul used to be before motherhood.
9. ItCosmetics Hello Cheekbones – https://amzn.to/2K9AjdJ – I am also such a fan of ItCosmetics – this Hello Cheekbones contour kit is my current favorite for contour and highlight. I usually only so a sweep of the highlight since I use the Fenty powder.
10. Staple Brush Set – https://amzn.to/2xDEfAR – Real techniques brushes are my favorite “value” brushes. This set is a great find and is cheaper here than at Target – just saying!
11. NYX Brow Pencil – https://amzn.to/2VEYeai – My favorite drugstore brow pencil. What more can you ask for under $5?
If you made it to the end, we are officially besties. Please shoot me an email and let me know what I missed or tell me your Coronavirus conspiracy theories. k? byeeeeee!!
Hope to SEEEE you soon! With love from quarantine!